Thursday, May 1, 2008

I Flip the Script like Feliz "Flip" Lucea-Maria Molina FAM!

How smooth can I get? As smooth as a jazz sax
What a class act, now you see why I'm Mr. All That
Pulling rhymes from the back of my dome
The texture of the lecture is then transferred into a poem
Your rhymes are so boring, I'm snoring
Leave me so sleepy Sonny Murdock wouldn't know it's morning
Here comes the negro, one out of two amigos
That's making the music leaving you hooked by the kilo
Talking loud and ain't saying nothin
Your styles are more shitty than buttfucking
But I got styles from my team
Ever more deans, when I was nine I was a rough teen
Working hard for my assets so buy the cassette
And if you're Jamacian go get the cass-ette
Take it home and peep the hit
Word up, cause I flip the script,

No comments: