Friday, April 18, 2008

1,2 pass the mic...


yo, hard rocks? igneous or metamorphic?
my metaphors fly over your head like a cornice,
whack mc's are cornish game hens to me,
say the same things, same trends they believe
are gonna sky-rocket suckas: apollo 13,
with a quarter sack of fresh greens,
it ain't romaine or arugula,
i keep it cinematic with a kubrick maneuver
and I look like che guevara with a beard
I'm weirded out by those who jeer and drink beer
in front of mirrors and strobe lights
you know if ain't fam then it's faux write
call my style dope that's like saying cold ice,
act oxymoronic and i'll fold you up thrice,
and put you on blast in a youtube vignette
other fools are soft as a nude pirouette,
or a pink ballet shoe on a newborn's foot,
or a bunny rabbit covered in fresh soot,
or a nun's habit right out the laundry,
or any movie by Michel Gondry,
don't ponder me, you'll just go mute,
make a long story short, and don't ever get cute!