Saturday, April 19, 2008

Instances of incorporeal Non-sense.



So basically Hair got me like an EasyBake
my cupcakes in the oven while I Chinese
jump-rope to her mom's place
She pulled me by the weave and baptized me as Flip
I dropped the chicken nugget in the ranch dip
She said it wunt fa sale, the acrylic on her toes
cuttin' me in half with that diamond and airbrushed hoes
on the cover of Elle magazine
I take it back to Biggy like it was all a dream
with Billy Collins cummin all over the poetry scene
doin' Dunkin Donuts with cLos' Subaru on the main green
I never thought a grad program would give funding for sucha thing
all them faces in the workshop over at Keith's crib
thats when I witnessed the caesura climb out the page just to gimme a hair flip
it was all in the air like a bunk ass can of strawberry Airwick
a symptom of critique cuz they don't know where to put they dicks
when it all began in a living room with Kool Aid & Atari
now we rockin skinny pants and flauntin' Deleuze & Guittari
growin' out ma nails like my buddy Gilles
and eating the concept of schizoanalysis baked for you by Felix
See I know about the hood, and I know about the clinics
when the doses runnin' low and they waitin' for a pound of insulin
some dude in the next room stayin away from psychiatric wards
walkin on the lines of Michel's power structure gridwork
all these people livin' just to lose they minds never findin' a way out
and breathin' under a regime of signs.

No comments: