Friday, May 2, 2008

Versal for Dispersal






Fools getin' outta pocket on some cheese and pepperoni,
Don't step to me looking like Tony Toni Tone,
Raphael Saadiq? I'm the next Ason Unique,
Ol' Dirty Wordworth bastardizing speech,
bound to get hurt rhapsodizing over poesy,
you know it's me, Los, aka Dr. Queneau-etry,
exercises in style like a Prada dress bench press,
or Louis Vuitton on my leg warmers and spandex,
I'll write the next line in hendecasyllabics:
Close, the only dude whose pens render magic!
We got Stevie Bender on the Benzedrine dream team,
Tender lean filets what I’m eatin’ for a sleek seam,
Keep it in the FAM like Wheat keeps it in the cream,
We remove the whackness like bad appendices,
Whenever I blog, they want to know what the mack did,
We don’t get cute, we get way more attractive
As the stanzas unravel in electronic networks,
If flows were like 0’s we’d have the world’s greatest net worth.

No comments: