Friday, May 2, 2008

YOU: Non-conceptual, non-exceptional, Everybody's either crime-related or sexual US: absorbing & stirring


(left to right: Gios, Pablo "lets go" Esco, C-los)


I don't take a lot of advice, my lifestyle is all about looking real nice
I'm a poet with witty banter which mean its not hard to get at your wife
I'm sort of like A Don, wrong look or wrong word,
4-5'll leave most of you harmed
Move snacks through the ocean, paid off the coast guard
Sailed out to Medellin, made sure shit's potent
I checked my man Pablo Lopez and he said "proceed with caution..."
But I told him ain't too many gangstas like me that got pilots transportin
Egg nog whip, four door Ferrari
I'm young, I'm paid, I'm made, I'm fresh, I'm sorry!
I had to leave Harvard cus they couldn't stand the hardcore
I turned 40 into 80 baby once I step through the door
So I flash like cameras, blast like hammers
I worry about y'all lil' wack ass poets just like your grandmas
Get shit jumpin like the playoffs
Every twenty minutes a day give or take I knock a K off
Been in the hood for real long
Catch me anywhere and I got a half a mill' on
I went out to Cali to meet my connect
He said "My name is C-Los, and I got you all set"
he told me no matter what he got my back regardless
now thats what I call an effortlessly compelling artist
Loved by some
Hated by most
envied by many
my name is Gios!

so i shook his hand and he handed me ten grand
and then i looked him in his eyes and replied "Welcome to the FAM!"

No comments: